PRO (1/4 mile 7.00 – 12.50)
1. Computer: Prohibited unless stock OEM equipment.
See general regulations 9:1.
2. Data Recorders: Permitted. See general regulations 9:2 &
3. Delay Boxes: Permitted. One box/device only attached to transbrake and/or throttle
Delay box may only display delay amount. All direct wiring must be clearly identifiable to the
4. Transbrake: Permitted.
5. Line lock: Four-wheel line lock
6. Automated Shifter: Permitted.
7. Throttle Control: Permitted per
8. Ignition: Stutter boxes prohibited. Starting line and or ‘high
side’ rev limiters permitted. Two-steps, rev-limiters or any other rpm limiting
devices, legal unto themselves but altered or installed so as to function as a down-track rpm controller, prohibited.
9. Switches & Buttons: All switches and/or buttons must be standard mechanical connection type.
Infrared lasers, retinal scan, fingerprint, light source or any other non-mechanical
type switch and/or button prohibited.
10.Tow vehicles: Permitted.
Full tree (courtesy staging) with Crosstalk. Competitors will not be allowed to opt out of crosstalk.
All cars will be required to use crosstalk.
12. May burnout across the line.
Clothing: NO EXCEPTIONS ALLOWED.
10.00 TO 11.99 : SFI 3.2A / 1 jacket
9.99 and faster or cars exceeding 135 mph: SFI 3.2A/5 jacket and pants required
9.99 with nitrous oxide, supercharged or turbocharged front engines, open bodied car
(or closed body without an OEM or steel firewall)
firewall jacket and pants
SFI spec 3.2A/15, gloves & shoes SFI spec 3.3/5 mandatory
open-bodied cars 11.99 and quicker must wear protective gloves meeting SFI 3.3/1 and arm restraints.
9.99 or quicker cars exceeding 135 mph; neck collar required.
14. All cars running 9.99 seconds or quicker and/or 135 mph will be required to have a
oil containment diaper or belly pan. See NHRA rules for details.
15. A locking transmission dipstick
is required for all cars running 10.99 and quicker