PRO (7.00 TO 14.50)
Computer: Prohibited unless stock OEM equipment. See general regulations 9:1.
2. Data Recorders: Prohibited. See general regulations 9:2 & 9:2A.
3. Delay Boxes: Prohibited.
4. Transbrake: Permitted.
5. Line lock: Two-wheel or Four-wheel line lock permitted.
6. Automated Shifter:
Permitted, single function controller only.
7. Throttle Control: Throttle must
be manually operated by the driver’s foot. Electronics, pneumatics, hydraulics or any other device may
in no way affect the throttle operation. A dead stop under the carburetor or gas pedal is permitted. Throttle
timers, counters prohibited. No overdrive or throttle stop devices allowed.
Stutter boxes prohibited. Starting line and/or ‘high side’ rev limiters permitted. Two steps, rev
limiters or any other rpm limiting devices, legal unto themselves but altered or installed so as to function as a down-track
rpm controller, prohibited.
9. Switches & Buttons: All switches and/or buttons must be standard
mechanical connection type. Infrared lasers, retinal scan, fingerprint, and light source or any other non-mechanical
type switch and/or button prohibited.
10. Tow vehicles: Prohibited.
11. .5 Full tree (courtesy staging)
12. With this class being an all run. Please note that depending on how fast your car runs will determine
the rating of protective clothing you will need to wear. Please see the NHRA rule book for this information. NO
10.00 TO 11.99 : SFI 3.2A / 1 jacket
9.99 and faster or
cars exceeding 135 mph: SFI 3.2A/5 jacket and pants required
9.99 with nitrous oxide, supercharged
or turbocharged front engines, open bodied car (or closed body without an OEM or steel firewall) firewall jacket and pants
SFI spec 3.2A/15, gloves & shoes SFI spec 3.3/5 mandatory
in open-bodied cars 11.99 and quicker must wear protective gloves meeting SFI 3.3/1 and arm restraints.
9.99 or quicker cars exceeding 135 mph; neck collar required.
cars running 9.99 seconds or quicker and/or 135 mph will be required to have a oil containment diaper or belly pan.
See NHRA rules for details.
14. A locking transmission dipstick is required for all cars running 10.99
15. All cars 9.99 or quicker or 135 mph must have an Oil Containment