2016 King of the Track Racers Announced
The Top 8 racers in each of the 4 bracket classes will be paired up at the final race of the year on November 8th for the Special King of the Track Wally and of course a lot of bragging rights.
1. Angelo Sanchez vs 8. Gary Mills
2. Lloyd Salveson vs 7. Doug Cash
3. Tony Lukesh vs 6. Ned Parson
4. Dave Shipman vs 5. Kevin Chambers
alternates: Marvin Sanchez, Travis Edwards
1. Max Tafoya vs 8. Ray Molina
2. Wayne Matthews vs 7. Daniel Winard
3. Vic Blea vs 6. Manny Blea III
4. Steve Maas vs 5. Ken Lukesh
alternates: Mike Stewart, Ron Rios
1. Ron Rios vs 8. James Fine
2. Jay Jones vs 7. Richard Vargas
3. Monte Toledo vs 6. Erika Martinez
4. Russ Hines vs 5. Reyes Romero
alternates: Mauricio Ramirez, Andy Vargas
1. Juston Van Ostrand vs 8. Brenda Avilez
2. Madison Tuck vs 7. Ben Tuck
3. Allena Braden vs 6. DJ Jaramillo
4. Sammy Martinez vs 5. Brianna Bogle
alternates: Lannette Blea, Pat Miller
Alternates: If a racer is not able to attend the race, the first alternate will assume their place on the ladder. If a second racer can not attend, the second alternate will assume their place. If a 3rd racer can not attend there will be no alternate.
1st alternate will take place of the lowest qualified missing racer, the 2nd alternate will take place of the next highest missing racer.